Using digiKam on more than one computer ???

BuckSkin dmnmcg60 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:38:05 BST 2017

First let me say that I really appreciate all the help that I get here.

My question is: I have more than one computer --- all are Windows 7; can I
copy my extensive album collections and tag trees to our other computers ?

Or better yet, can I associate all of our computers to a single digiKam
database such that whatever I do with digiKam on one machine is reflected on
the other machines ?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for responding.