Digikam 5.6 on ppa?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:00:02 BST 2017

There will not be a digikam 5.6 or newer for Ubuntu Xenial as it have a too
old version of QT be built.

The KDE team have a PPA that I used to build against before with updated QT
so this could be solved but now they have digikam 5.5 there that would
conflict with my digikam5 packages for Xenial if I would try something like
that.

/Philip