can't find the locations-map for an image

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:17:47 BST 2017

I think switching from OSM to Google Maps will help.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Daniel Bauer <linux at daniel-bauer.com> Date: 2017-07-03  1:26 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: can't find the locations-map for an image
Yes, I have seen that, but I can't zoom the map up to the detalled
location (street...). The attached screenshot shows the maximum zoom,
can't get closer. Or have I just not found where to click???

(Sorry Gilles, I clicked the wrong button, did not want to send my
message to your private address)