can't find the locations-map for an image

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 11:47:16 BST 2017

Look in Item/Edit Geolocation menu.

Note that Geolocation editor is now available everywhere : Showfoto,
image editor, and light table. It's the same for Metadata Editor.

With next 5.6.0 just release, you have also Tools menu with more share
options avaialble everywhere, as Panorama, Calendar, Stacked Image,
HTML Gallery,
and a new one : Video Slideshow.

With next 5.7.0, It will have Send By Email, and Print Creator tools.
All will be avaialble everywhere, including Showfoto.

VoilĂ