Still no handbook help.

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:35:52 GMT 2017

I'm afraid that you will end up having to install most of the plasma
packages. I'm not sure exactly what's minimal from plasma to get the
klauncher going if you don't use KDE/plasma as your desktop or have it
installed. For starters you could try to install the kded5 and kinit
packages and see if that helps. Otherwise installing plasma desktop will
solve it but that's many packages that you otherwise don't need.

It's easier for you to read the documentation online as Gilles suggested...

/Philip