Is thunderbird and gmail a good option to use the digikam mailing list ?

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:38:16 GMT 2017

Maybe we could utilize pixlz.us or google+ for that matter? Following only the topics you like sounds like a great idea.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Le 26/01/2017 à 10:44, nonobio a écrit :

> I read the pros and cons you wrote about mailing list and forum. I
> understand them.
> For me, it is a pain to follow the digikam community : i follow a lot of
> others "community" with forums where i choose to suscribe to mail
> notification for selected topics only. I use mailing list and
> thunderbird only for digikam and i'm always a little lost.

to add to what was said on the subject, it's pretty easy to follow a
mailing list on a smartĥone, and very difficult to do the same on a
forum - I often have passwd and characters size problems in forums with
my (5" android) phone

jdd