Is thunderbird and gmail a good option to use the digikam mailing list ?

nonobio nonobio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:44:59 GMT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I see you are talking about that in the digikam '97 topic.

I followed the link to "nabble", so is it a kind of "forum" made from
the mailing list ? Should i register to it in parallel of my mailing
list suscription ?

I read the pros and cons you wrote about mailing list and forum. I
understand them.
For me, it is a pain to follow the digikam community : i follow a lot of
others "community" with forums where i choose to suscribe to mail
notification for selected topics only. I use mailing list and
thunderbird only for digikam and i'm always a little lost.

have a good day :)