Update 5.4.0 on Windows : no sound with all my videos

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:01:10 GMT 2017

According to QtAV, the audio backends will be used in the order as in the
backend list. For Windows, here is the list:

"XAudio2" "DirectSound" "null"

I have set the "DirectSound" backend to the first position.
I can not reproduce the no sound output problem here, with a VM and a real
Windows7 computer. I will test the days under Windows10.

Maik