Has DigiKam a limit on file sizes?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 05:18:00 GMT 2017

So, to resume :

You have TIFF, SVG, XCF, and PNG file in your workflow.

All this files can be handled by digiKam, at least to generate thumbnails.

TIFF and PNG are natively supported, for thumbs, preview, and edit.
SVG, and XCF ane not natively supported. all pass through Qt image loader
which can be generate issues, due to a flat rendering of images.There are
not raster images.

So, my question is : Where is your problem exactly ? Which kind of type
mime image is not properly handled by digiKam ?