digiKam '97

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 03:01:08 GMT 2017

Thank you for the Nabble link, but Nabble is pretty terrible too. It
returns completely bogus search results when I search for my name:
http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=1695700&query=dascalescu
returns five messages instead of two threads, and none of them actually
contains "dascalescu". Here's a screenshot (assuming it goes through
Mailman - does it even support attachments? We're talking about photo
editing software, images would be a must):

[image: Inline image 1]

So the summary is that, basically, nothing is going to change?