Digikam raw files and darktable

Juan Jose Casafranca jjcasmar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 02:02:23 GMT 2017

Currently, DT allows to duplicate a "raw file". What this does is to
duplicate the xmp file where the history is stored.

So what Im trying to do is to load this xmps, generate two views in DK
where each of them have the correct thumbnail and preview.

There is nothing to be done in DT, although some kind of revision history
as the one used in git will be marbelous :-)