Linux Mint install

Chuck Pergiel c.pergiel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:19:14 GMT 2017

Yes, now that I have a 64-bit OS, Digikam installs and runs.

The Tool Tips are almost illegible: white text on a yellow-ish backrgound.
Found the place where you can configure tool tips and it mentions the font,
but there doesn't seem to be anyway to actually change it.

Tried the digiKam hanbook, but it tells me

Could not launch the KDE Help Center:

Could not find service 'khelpcenter'.

Chuck Pergiel
Silicon Forest
www.pergelator.blogspot.com
Sent from my Commodore-64 via a US Robotics 300 Baud Modem