Update 5.4.0 on Windows : no sound with all my videos

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:44:14 GMT 2017

Please try to open one file with an external video player. After that the sound should come back to QtAV. It helped me (at least I think It did).Cheers,Andrey
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: nonobio <nonobio at gmail.com> Date: 2017-01-16  6:40 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Update 5.4.0 on Windows : no sound with all my videos
Hi,

I made the update today on my Windows 7 64 bits. Thanks for your work.

I have an issue : i have no sound anymore with any of my video failes
(mp4, 3gp, mov...).

Thanks