Digikam raw files and darktable

Juan Jose Casafranca jjcasmar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:17:22 GMT 2017

Okay, I understand what you mean.

But a thumbnail may be in BW for example, and that is completely different
from a color version. The raw file shows the color version because that is
the embedded image. In the raw processor you turn it into BW and the
thumbnail remains colored. I dont feel that is the correct behavior for a
thumbnail... in fact, in that case, is completely useless because the image
is completely different from what the thumbnail is showing.