digikam default options

cerp cerp at eeos.biz
Sat Jan 14 13:50:26 GMT 2017

Dear all,

This is exactly the second problem we have: when you modify the exif
data of the JPG or RAW fle, for example for adding copyright
information, or photograph title and description (important for some
assignment and for some contests / prizes), the file timestamp is
modified, which means the whole time order is screwed and when you
then try to open the photographs with another editor or DAM tool.
Would it be possible to have the option to switch off modification of
the file timestamp when we only modify the exif data?

Best Regards

Corrado & Rina