Digikam raw files and darktable

J Albrecht heviiguy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:47:41 GMT 2017

> On 13 Jan 2017, at 14:26, Simon Frei <freisim93 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> wants to go one step further and generate thumbnails of raw fails
> according to how they are processed, using external tools.

I think that this also includes the ability to choose a default editor (either Raw or Post). Thus, those who are satisfied with the limited capabilities of the incumbent digikam raw and editing modules can continue to use them while those of us who require more advanced capabilities can do it seamlessly.