using batch tool

Steven Rose mail at stevenrose.de
Sun Jan 8 01:17:14 GMT 2017

Hi I’m new to digikam,

I tried the following but fail currently, maybe someone could lead me onto the right path.

I have pictures taken in south korea with time set to UTC.
Now I want to rename the files according to the LOCAL Korean time of the shoot.
I manage to open the batch tool and set the file renaming to the exif date but I can’t figure:
- how to correct the time
- format the exif string to my format yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss.ext
- run the batch (I can’t hit run, I guess because I have no tool selected but I don’t want any tool just renaming)

Any help appreciated!
Thanks :)