Move pictures (overrule sorting) within a photo folder

r. wittmann avmnews at gmx.de
Mon Jan 2 22:46:40 GMT 2017

Hi.

I know that it is possible to sort photos/pictures by name, size ecetera
within digikam. But is there any way to manually modify that order (dk
v4.x, Xub 16.04)?
For example:

Let's say sort is "by name", and I have Photos called Photo-001 to
Photo-100.
What I see in my dk window is Photo-001, 002, 003 ... to 100.

Now I want the pics 010, 011 and 012 to appear right at the beginning.
More or less his way: Photo-010, 011, 012, 001, 002, 003 ... to 100.
Kind of manually overruling, resorting.

This is a very nice feature within iPhoto, which I used for years beside
Lightroom. I can't find a function like this within dk 4.x.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Bobbie