digiKam 5.4.0 on Windows 10 face tagging skips characters?

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:08:21 GMT 2017

I am seeing this too.One character - seeing suggestions.Two characters - no suggestions.Three characters - seeing suggestions again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Tom Cunningham <TWCunningham627 at outlook.com> Date: 2017-02-27  8:28 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: digiKam 5.4.0 on Windows 10 face tagging skips characters?

When I type in face tags digiKam will suggest names to use.  However, for every other character typed, the suggestions disappear until the next character is typed.  Am I the only one seeing this and, if not,
 is there a rationale for this kind of behavior?  Thanks.

Tom Cunningham