"open with..." does not work for kuickshow, why?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Feb 26 17:10:17 GMT 2017

Am 26.02.2017 um 10:17 schrieb Maik Qualmann:
> In my distribution, kuickshow is no longer available. Can you post the start
> command line from the kuickshow desktop service file (right-click properties on
> the icon)?
>
> Maik

XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1 kuickshow -caption "%c" %U

it also works from dolphin/icon/command line without -caption "%c" %U
in digikam it makes no difference with or without these additions
I also tried without XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1, that opens kuickshow but
with a black filled window

http://www.daniel-bauer.com