Migrating SQLite to MySQL: faces and thumbnails not migrated?

jsbain at yahoo.com jsbain at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 08:35:45 GMT 2017

I have a >100k image digikam database that I’d like to migrate to MySQL (external server).

Using the migration tool, it appears that only the coreDB is copied – not faces or thumbs.  The schema is created, but looking at the code, it seems only the coreDB gets copied.

I’d rather not regenerate faces and thumbnails from scratch – does anyone have a python script for example that copies over these databases as well?  Are the schemas for the SQLite and MySQL basically identical for these?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10