Changelog 5.5

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:40:40 GMT 2017

I forgot to mention that autofill should not be case sensitive so whether I type "Gi" or "gi" digiKam still should select "Gilles" from the list of people.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Jürgen Blumenschein <Blumenschein at dokom.net> Date: 2017-02-25  12:33 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Changelog 5.5
Great suggestion. It would be a real improvement.

Jürgen