digikam.org : Webmaster wanted...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:19:08 GMT 2017

Drupal is one of the most used CMS over the world. It very well documented :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drupal

Drupal is already install and configured with the new theme. Older one is
deprecated, this is why we need a new one.

The theme must be customized and the site design polished.

I would like to see something like Kdevelop (just an idea) :

https://www.kdevelop.org/

A simple menu, an simple presentation in a dedicated page, a front page
with the last news about the project (as current digiKam.org).

The design must be with a dark color theme everywhere. This is why CSS need
to be adjusted. The current layout of column need to be improved too : if
you look well the devel digiKam.org page with Drupal 7 there is a problem
to read contents...