Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Sun Feb 19 06:49:02 GMT 2017

As a last last resort, I went back to Digikam version 4.14.22 from the
ubuntu repositories. This doesn't have this "disappearing menubar bug", so
I can edit my photos meanwhile. I have a VM set up with both 5.4 from the
PPA and 5.5 Appimage, and hopefully we can find a way to get the 5.4 / 5.5
working properly. Hence, if there are any more suggestions, I am happy to
test them in the VM.

thanks everyone for trying.

Regards
Derek

Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com