Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Sat Feb 18 12:17:02 GMT 2017

Thank you Gilles, I should have said that. It is the latest 5.4.0 from the

PPA http://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/extra

IT has the following on the version screen

Using:

   - KDE Frameworks 5.26.0
   - Qt 5.6.1 (built against 5.6.1)
   - The xcb windowing system

Thanks
Derek

--
Dr Derek W. Keats, PhD
IT Strategy, Higher Education Strategy, Technology Innovation
Kenga Solutions Pty Ltd
2 Hollywood Drive, Northcliff, Johannesburg
Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com