digiKam 5.4.0 on Windows 10 failed to download

Tom Cunningham TWCunningham627 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 14 21:36:34 GMT 2017

Well, never mind.  It turns out my file renaming format on the import was wonky. :-P  One nice thing I discovered is that if you run digiKam from the GNU debugger, it provides all sorts of useful information. :)  I tracked the "failed to download" to umscamera.cpp on the rename of the temp file to the target name, and that's when I found the error.