Tag Thumbnails ???

BuckSkin dmnmcg60 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:15:41 GMT 2017

I just closed and then re-started DigiKam and still no new thumbnails for the
tags.

This is copy/pasted straight from The DigiKam Handbook:

"To select a photograph as the tag icon, right-click on the photograph that
you want to use as the
tag icon and select Set as Tag Thumbnail from the context menu. Additionally
you can use drag
and drop to set the tag icon. Drag the images icon and drop it on the
currently selected tag in the
tag list."

When I right-click on an image thumbnail, I do not have the choice "Set as
Tag Thumbnail"; is that because I am in Windows instead of Linux and Windows
lacks the ability; or, is The Handbook giving instructions for a feature
that no longer exists; or, is it a bug/flaw ?

By the way, I appreciate all the help.