How Do I Rename an Album ???

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:40:34 GMT 2017

All this discussion is spawned by people using different terms for the
same thing or the same term for different things:
For a user there is just one kind of album: The physical albums
displayed in the left sidebar. Internally we may call tags and searches
albums too, in the UI this is not the case. So you can save searches,
but these are just saved searches in the UI no matter how they are
represented in the background. Virtual albums from the user perspective
is a different thing: They want to have an album view like the current
one, but without any representation on the disk (so not bound to a
physical folder on disk).