Selecting grouped pictures change of behaviour (Was "Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio")

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:06:23 GMT 2017

Hi Simon,

One more thing: I just saw that whole groups are also used to load the
lighttable. I can't see any any point in comparing different formats and/or
sizes pictures!
Apart from browsing albums, I definitely don't see any more usage for the
grouping feature with this current behaviour; it seems that I need to
display the pictures as ungrouped selections for everything.

Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb