DigiKam GeoLocation Questions

BuckSkin dmnmcg60 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:23:48 GMT 2017

My first posting here.
I have a few questions about using the Geolocation Editor in DigiKam
v-5.2.0, Windows 7, Google Earth maps.
1. The "search" tab seems to do nothing; I type in an address or landmark,
click the search thingie, and nothing happens.
2.During the learning process, I ended up with a few "bookmarks" that are in
the wrong location; how do I get rid of these?
3.Right-clicking an image-file and then clicking "edit bookmarks" does
nothing; how do I edit the map position bookmarks ?
4.Is there a way to keep the map "zoomed in" from one session to the next;
it takes forever to get zoomed in?
5.Is there a way to make the map open to the last visited position and zoom
level ?
6.Are there any good tutorials on using all four of the geolocation map
windows; the one on the left margin, the one on the right margin, the one
that appears when I click the "Map" tab, and the geolocation editor?
Thanks for reading.