[Fwd: Multi-user with mysql server]

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 04:35:29 GMT 2017

Hi,

These scenario cases are not yet well managed by datbase interface,
especially the concurrency queries to the data.

Look in bugzilla, there is a specific section to group all wishes about
this topic :

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Database-Multiusers&list_id=1419270&product=digikam&query_format=advanced

Best