Unable to print correct paper size with Print Creator

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Dec 29 17:18:03 GMT 2017

The fix for this issue in QT just hit my Tumbleweed system today. I have
tested Print Creator under a normal install of 5.7 of digikam and it
allows me to select the printer and QT gives me the valid paper size I
want and am allowed to select it OK.

The Appimage 5.8 however does not allow me to select my printer though
so am unable to use Appimage version if I want to print.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org