missing plugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 10:46:08 GMT 2017

Hi,

Yes, this bug was reported few month ago, and fixed in current pre-release
5.8.0 bundle. You can try the file to download here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Typically, Marble have been updated for 5.7.0, and plugins path has
changed. Marble is the map widget used inside digiKam. All bundle files
needs to be changed and it's done with next 5.8.0.

Best and happy new year