Problems with Render Printing.

Ian McCarthy idm.kde at cronkshaw.com
Wed Dec 27 09:56:43 GMT 2017

I am attempting to print a number of pictures and Print creator keeps on
saying Printing process aborted.
I have selected a number of pictures onto the light table, I have then
selected the tool
Tools -> Print Creator to create a list.

when I use Print Creator it says

say gimp-2.8.exe is ok

I selected print to pdf, and 8 photos, I have tried other photo options,
makes no difference, I leave the ordering as is, although I can create a
list, load a list, make a new list, save a list that all works.

Caption Type: have tried, Item Comments and No Caption - makes no
difference.

I go through the windows to select the clipped items, I hit next and it
says (see below)
or I say do not crop when it works its way upto 100% and then crashes
with the same message.

Starting to pre-process files...
38 Items to process
Printing process aborted...

What am I getting wrong
I have loaded the latest version of Gimp 2.8.22 this has made no difference.

I am using Digikam 5.7.0

  --

Cheers Ian Mac