dK 5.7.0 Error converting database (haar matrix)

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:31:41 GMT 2017

I'll try with my English. I think that the current implementation solves all
problems. I can now migrate my old SQLite database in circle without losing
data, and it also deletes invalid entries. If we filter albums and images, we
would have to check all of the following tables against the same filtering,
otherwise they would fail when inserted into the target database. I bypass the
problem of using INSERT IGNORE to automatically drop invalid entries.

Maik