Lens model in Table view

MarcoDiGenova gothik83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 12:23:22 BST 2017

I'm a brand new user (Come from lightroom). I understand most of the basic
usage but I have a problem with a very specific point...

In the table view, half of my pictures do not show Camera or lens model in
the center screen BUT on the right screen (Property ) I have the correct
informations for EVERY picture

I'm in a test phase so we are talking about 30 photos taken with the same
camera and  only 2 different lenses (Of course some picture shows info with
both lenses and other not so it's not a question of lenses)... I Developed
raw with RawTherappe and use digiKam to deal with the jpg. It's very strange
because ALL jpg show me correct information in Windows 10 Information screen
and on the properties right screen of of digiKam (So I know that the JPG got
the correct informations) BUT in the table view, some jpg show the correct
infos and other nothing.

I have the latest windows version of digikam on a W10. My table view show me
the small view (no problem), File name (no problem), Geotagged Yes or no (No
problem) Camera and lenses (Here are the problems...)

Any ideas ? Thanks a lot for any help cause I don't find why ...