digikam 5.6 mariadb problem

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:45:55 BST 2017

The problem is probably with the configuraiton of the mysql server:
If the option "bind-address" is set to anything else than
localhost/127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 (any address) then you can only connact
with that specific address. If you didn't modify this yourself, maybe
you a mysql/mariadb update changed the default. Or I am wrong and this
isn't the problem after all :)