digikam 5.6 mariadb problem

maderios maderios at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:05:54 BST 2017

On 08/14/2017 01:28 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Nothing special have been touch with mysql support as i know. Which
> kind of error message do you see on the console ?
I choosed 'Internal Server' option but Internal Server is seen as 'false'

digikam.database: Testing DB connection ( "ConnectionTest" ) with these
settings:
digikam.database: Database Parameters:
    Type:                     "QMYSQL"
    DB Core Name:             "dkmoi"
    DB Thumbs Name:           "dkmoi"
    DB Face Name:             "dkmoi"
    Connect Options:          ""
    Host Name:                "localhost"
    Host port:                3306
    Internal Server:          false
    Internal Server Path:     ""
    Internal Server Serv Cmd: ""
    Internal Server Init Cmd: ""
    Username:                 "dkmoi"
    Password:                 "XXXXXXXXXXXXX"

QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.

--
Maderios