Browsing by tag sometimes shows items with alternative tag

Mario Frank mafrank at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Aug 8 14:45:16 BST 2017

Hi Meku,

this is odd, as when the disabling solves the problem, the unexpected
items must have

a tag that is a child tag of A. At least for sanity reasons.

The source code itself looks good. Gilles, can you take a look at the
definition of

getItemIDsInTagRecursive in the dbconfig? For me, it looks correct, too.

Can you send a screenshot or something like this?

Cheers,
Mario