unable to export to flickr

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 11:21:14 BST 2017

thanks Gilles

that's effectively what I noticed in flickr forum, and I found also a
link to the "transition" model:
https://www.flickr.com/services/api/auth.oauth.html

is there a way to reinitialize the authentication?
or is there a way to transition to the new model or to access another
server ?

I know that I can upload pictures from Flickr, but seems the tags and
captions are not included during this manual upload.

any suggestions ?

best regards
frederic