Exclude a new version of an photo from duplicate search

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Aug 4 07:00:12 BST 2017

Am 03.08.2017 um 20:50 schrieb Daniel:
> Hello all,
>

> how is it possible to not show different versions of an photo when
> searching for duplicates? When removing red eyes, I keep the original
> photo and thus both versions appear in the duplicate search.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Daniel

I don't know if you can exclude originals per se, but depending on your
organization of the directories it's possible:

I keep all Originals in subfolders of a folder "originals" (and never
touch them, only work with copies in other folders). So it is easy to
exclude the "original"-folder and it's subfolders from duplicate search.
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com