Not able to delete a picture with Digikam5.4.0

Vo vohegg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 12:21:10 BST 2017

Hello,

I'm new at this list. Geetings.
My Digikam --version show's

    Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
    digikam 5.4.0

I use it under (k)Ubuntu
lsb_release -a gives me:

    No LSB modules are available.
    Distributor ID: Ubuntu
    Release:        17.04
    Codename:       zesty

but i installed Kubuntu-Desktop and use Plasma.

As i start my Digikam and try to delete a Picture i got the error message:

     couldn't move image "image.jpg" to colleciton trash

no matter what image i want to delete. I'm able to delete with any other
(image) program like xnview or with the filemanager.

Here is the output i can see in the console while delete a picture...

https://pastebin.com/0X6dEQWL

I hope someone can help me?

regards
Vo.