Keeping files together

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Fri Apr 28 21:25:38 BST 2017

Hello,

On 28.04.2017 19:19, digikam at 911networks.com wrote:
> I'd like to exit LR and switch to DK with rawtherapee which creates
> PP3 files.
>
> How can I move and keep all my files together?
>
> * photo-1234.cr2   <-- original from camera
> * photo-1234-web-900px.jpg
> * photo-1234-web-900px.pp3
> * photo-1234-print-5-7in.jpg
> * photo-1234-print-5-7in.pp3
> * photo-1234-print-11-14in.jpg
> * photo-1234-print-11-14in.pp3
>
> I want to keep them all, in the same folder and the same album

if I understand you right, you want to move photo-1234.x etc from folder
a to folder b? Then a simple copy (or cut) and paste should do. Or in
digikam, declare the folder the images are in as part of the collection.
As this seems to be too simple, I probably don't understand what you're
trying to achieve. Move this files from different (sub)folders into one?
I don't know if digikam can do this in one go. The operating system can,
if it is linux, via command line. Don't know if windows can, though I
would expect there should be some way.

--
Andreas Ege

		2 Weston Hall Cottages