Exiv2 bug reports

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:34:19 BST 2017

I am wondering what darktable, GIMP and other projects relying on exiv2 going to do...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: NeiNei <neinei at gmx.net> Date: 2017-04-28  7:31 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Exiv2 bug reports
Hi there,

the long awaited release of Exiv2 v0.26 should be released today
according to http://dev.exiv2.org/boards/3/topics/2830
However, I do not know wether or how it will change the situation for
DigiKam.
As far as I understood Gilles thoroughly checks for alternatives in
order to ensure a working, evolving and reliable metadata editor for
DigiKam.

NeiNei