Tag or album selection doesn't work for face detection and recognition in Digikam 5.4

Julien Cubizolles j.cubizolles at free.fr
Tue Apr 25 13:52:01 BST 2017

Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
writes:

> Problem can be fixed in 5.5.0, or better 5.6.0 pre version available here :
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

Thanks. I tried 5.6.0 and it's working although I suspect it might also
have been working with 5.4: I hadn't understood that there is a logical
AND between the two choices: you have to make a choice for both the tag and
albums. I think I kept trying to look for "unknowns" in an album devoid
of those.

Julien.