Fwd: Information lost

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:30:01 BST 2017

I move mine pics the same way. No issues.Daniel, do you have write access the folder where .db files are ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk> Date: 2017-04-24  7:26 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Fwd: Information lost
mandag den 24. april 2017 15.25.03 CEST skrev Andrey Goreev:
> I am assuming that both /Photos and /Bigdisk are being digiKam collections,
> correct ?

Yes, both are collections. I do this in the digikam album list.

Kindly,
Anders