Fwd: Information lost

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 00:04:43 BST 2017

Daniel
Yes I have.I normally have two collections:
/home/user/pictures/home/user/pictures_unsorted
I do culling, raw developing, some tagging in the unsorted collection and move its subfolders to the pictures collection when I am done.
I do write metadata to JPEGs, raw images & video files though.
After adding a tag I usually wait until the writing process is done and then check a random picture pressing ctrl + shift + M and looking at keywords.
On linux Geeqie is also a good way to check if tags were written.
On Windows you can just use file Explorer.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: daniel bip <daniel.mail.public at gmail.com> Date: 2017-04-23  3:49 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Fwd: Information lost
Andrey,

Thanks for your reply. Have you ever moved an entire folder into another one? (the folder itself, not the images of that folfer: \\repository\folder1\ -> \\repository\folder2\folder1\). When I do so it's when I loose all the information...

Thanks.

BR,

d.