Problem moving a hierarchy of tags

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:19:36 BST 2017

Hello Louis
I have done exactly what is described in the post and did not have any serious issues.Please read metadata from a sample file using exiftool command:
Exiftool -a G1 -s FILE
and post the output here.Make sure to remove any private information such as GPS coordinates etc. before that though.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "Louis A. Turk" <louisaturk at firmanelohim.org> Date: 2017-04-23  11:19 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Problem moving a hierarchy of tags
I'm having the same problem described here:

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/82749/moving-a-hierarchy-of-tags-a-tag-with-subtags-around-in-digikam

Is there a solution to this problem?

Louis