Had to change External Hard Drive; How do I make the change in DigiKam ?

BuckSkin dmnmcg60 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:03:48 BST 2017

I looked for my answer in the "Handbook" but could not find it.

I have many "collections" in DigiKam that are all on an external hard-drive
that has become questionable in it's integrity; thus, I have copied all of
my image files to a new drive.

The old drive still remains connected because there are many other things
besides pictures stored on it.

How do I disassociate Digikam from the old drive and point DigiKam to the
new drive without having to add all of my collections all over again ?

I looked in "settings" for a means to accomplish this, but if the ability is
there I could not understand the terminology.

Thanks for reading.