Lens Correction only uses one core

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 09:58:06 BST 2017

I can confirm that Lensfun filter from source code is not ported to
QtConcurrent for multi-core support as all other filers from digiKam core.

If i remember, the re-entrance of lensfun algorithm was unknown. But as
Gimp do it, so this can be done also in digiKam of course.

Please report this problem in KDE bugzilla into
digiKam/ImageEditor-Tool-LensDistorsion section.

Thanks in advance